There are only 10 days until OneLife LA 2017 and we cannot wait! There are dozens of reasons you should be there, but we’ve managed to narrow the list down to 10. In case you’re still on the fence about whether you should come, we’ve got some reasons to sway your decision.
2. Foooood! We will have some of the best food trucks out of LA at OneLife including Made in Brooklyn, Kogi BBQ, The Grilled Cheese Truck, The Lobos Truck, and Cool Crave. Bring your appetite!
3. Awesome music. Get your most comfortable shoes on because if it’s anything like last year there will be dancing. Lots of it. Grammy award nominee Jamie Grace will be performing this year. You will NOT want to miss this! Listen to some of her music and get ready to dance.
4. Family time: One of the best things about OneLife LA is that it’s a perfect event for all ages. With playgrounds and plenty of activities for children, it’s a perfect event for the whole family. So give the babysitter a day off and share something special with your kids.
5. Community partners: The passion and energy you feel the day of OneLife LA is something that doesn’t have to end then. We will have booths set up with all of our community partners so you can get tapped into other organizations doing amazing work. Find a volunteer opportunity, a great charity option, or just meet some other inspiring people doing incredible work.
6. Speakers: We are so excited about our speakers. From a Rwandan genocide survivor, to an exonerated prisoner, we have people whose stories will enthrall and inspire you.
7. Gear: Sport your OneLife LA pride by buying one of our awesome shirts.
8. Sweepstakes: You will have the chance to meet Rosie Rivera or Jamie Grace! More info. coming soon!
9. Great pics: There will be a photobooth. Grab your props and practice your goofy smile.
10. Be a part of something big: Have you seen our numbers? Last year we had over 20,000 people come out for OneLife. This is the biggest pro-life event in Los Angeles, and the bigger we are, the more we make a statement in defense of life. Sometimes being pro-life in a world that thinks differently can feel lonely or isolating. January 21st is a day to feel connected and part of a movement. A big one. Make sure our voices are heard by inviting as many people as you can to be a part of this incredible day.
We can’t wait to see you January 21st!