SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OneLife LA 2017 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Los Angeles, a corporation sole, dba OneLife LA (“OneLife LA”)
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
- SWEEPSTAKES NAME (“SWEEPSTAKES”): OneLife LA 2017 Sweepstakes
- ENTRY DEADLINE: January 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm PDT. ‘Like’ and comment on the giveaway post between January 13, 2016, at 8:00 AM, PDT, and January 19, 2016, at 11:59 PM, PDT. (“Entry Period”). Incomplete, unreadable, or incoherent entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by January 19, 2016 at 11:59pm ET. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of OneLife LA. The winner will be notified via the social channel on which the winner entered.
- PRIZES AND ODDS: Two (2) Grand Prizes to be awarded from the contest to two separate individuals. The Grand Prize is a meeting between winner and one friend with either speaker Rosie Rivera or performer Jamie Grace. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must first follow OneLife LA’s Instagram, Twitter feed, or Facebook page. They can follow OneLife LA’s Twitter feed by going to the OneLife LA Twitter page located at https://twitter.com/1lifelaand clicking the “Follow” button while logged into their Twitter account. They can follow OneLife LA’s Facebook page by going to the OneLife LA Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1lifela and clicking the “Follow” button while logged into their Facebook account. They can follow OneLife LA’s Instagram by going to the OneLife LA’s Instagram located at https://www.instagram.com/1lifela/ and clicking the “Follow” button while logged into their Instagram Account. Enter by viewing and responding to the OneLife LA prompt on OneLife LA’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts. Entrants earn an additional entry per post when including a photo or tagging another person’s account in the comments.
- PRIZE DRAWING: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around 1-2 days after online deadline at the OneLife LA office at 3424 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90010. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) minutes of the prize drawing, and will be required to accept within six (6) hours of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by OneLife LA 3424 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90010, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning the Grand Prize, the Winner releases OneLife LA, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond OneLife LA’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the OneLife LA Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. OneLife LA’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. OneLife LA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. OneLife LA reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by OneLife LA in its sole discretion.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of OneLife LA and none will be acknowledged or returned.
2017 The Roman Catholic Archbishop of Los Angeles, a corp. sole. All Rights Reserved.